Delphi Basics Screenshot.
Post date: Mar 9, 2010 2:18:24 AM
Compiled: Delphi 2007
Torry's Delphi description:
DB - Screenshot is a complex program for configuring and capturing screenshots.
- Supports BMP, JPG (various quality options) and PNG formats.
- Options to screenshot selected areas of the screen:
- the whole screen
- the active window
- the active window without its borders
- remove the taskbar from screenshots
- Include the cursor in your screenshots
- represented by the cursor icon or a colored dot
- Draw custom text onto the screenshots at a specified position
- Draw the current date onto the screenshots at a specified position
- Draw the current time onto the screenshots at a specified position
- Saves screenshots in customizable Date - Time format
- Can be minimized to tray.
Although source may be released in the future, the archive contains only a single executable file.