The Miscellaneous Components Win32 package contains a number of handy components that can be used in your Delphi applications. If you download this package, you must also download and install:
* Drop a TStandardSystemMenu on your application's main form. It's Window Menu will now have the standard options - Restore, Move, Size, Minimize, Maximize and Close, rather than the subset provided by normal Delphi applications.
* Drop a TRunOnce component on your main form, and you will only be able to run a single instance of your application on a computer at any one time. But that's not all! It's OnOtherInstance event gets called if another instance tries to start, passing the command line parameters from the second instance.
* Drop a TPersistentPosition on your main form, and your application will run at it's previous position. Supports Minimize and Maximized states, too.
* TNTAboutBox provides a standard-look About Box. Drop one on a form, and call it's Execute method.
* THyperlinkButton allows you to put a hyperlink on a form.
* TMessageDisplay displays messages containing text, graphics and components
* TTrayIcon displays an icon in the system tray and allows you to use it to control your program
* TExSplitter is derived from the standard TCustomSplitter but provides mimimize and restore functions
* TRichEdit2 is derived from TRichEdit but provides AutoURLDetect and AutoURLExecute properties.
* TThemedScrollBox is derived from TScrollBox but supports Themes on XP systems
* TExRichEdit is a new rich edit control designed to work with all versions of the Microsoft rich edit control.
* TRegistryPersistentOptions & TIniFilePersistentOptions are components designed to make storing your programs options easy.
* TNewsRichEdit is a new rich edit control designed to format characters in newsreaders
* TSpellChecker is an interface between TExRichEdit and the ISpell spell checker.
* TSplitterPanel is a panel with an optional splitter at each edge.
* TFileCopier is a component that allows you to reliably copy groups of files.
This is a resource package for: XN Resource Editor - Fully Featured Resource Editor with Delphi Source Code
Only Delphi source code is included in the archive.
Delphi Basics - Free Delphi Source Code - Ultimate Programming Resource > Delphi Basics Snippets >