Compiled: Delphi 2007
No source is included; I do however, provide a tutorial:
How to change your start button caption using Delphi!
Note: The start button will be renamed back to "start" after you restart your computer.
1. Create a new project in Delphi
2. Add a Button and an Edit box to your form, place them where you want.
3. Double click the button to enter the code editor so we can type code for our OnClick event.
4. The code for the OnClick event of our button should look like this:
5. Run the program (F9) and enjoy!
The finished program should look something like this:
Although source may be released in the future, the archive contains only a single executable file.
Delphi Basics - Free Delphi Source Code - Ultimate Programming Resource > Delphi Basics Project Releases >